It is a good value for money spc supplier in Abu Dhabi idea. But installing vinyl flooring can be very tiring and it requires a high amount of concentration with no room for errors. It requires professional handling in order to give the room a beautiful look and hence, correct installation becomes necessary.
However, if you want to make this a do-it-yourself-project, given below are the instructions of how to install vinyl flooring. Follow these instructions in order to give your room a great look.Vinyl Flooring InstallationOnce the decision to install vinyl flooring is taken, the next step is to decide if you want to install a vinyl sheet or you want to install vinyl tiles. Mentioned below is the method of installing sheet vinyl flooring.
- The very first step will be to measure the room where you want the vinyl floor in order to understand how much vinyl sheet you will need to buy.
- Buy some epoxy adhesive in order to glue the vinyl flooring to the base floor.
- Once you have the sheet and the glue, you are ready for the process of installation. Let us look at how to install vinyl flooring.
- The first step in the installation process is to ensure that the base floor is smooth and free from any dust and holes.
- If there are any high or low points on the floor, polish them all and clean the base floor.
- Dry the surface thoroughly before you begin the process of installing vinyl flooring.
- If you have any moldings in the room where you plan the installation, then either remove them or trim the flooring around these moldings.
- With the help of a felt pen, mark the room measurements on the vinyl sheet by spreading the sheet in an open space. Ensure that you have left some room for adjustments, if required.
- Next, cut the sheet according to the measurements and take it to the room for installation.
- After ensuring that the base floor is clean and dry, spread the epoxy adhesive on the floor with the help of a trowel. Ensure that there are no air bubbles as the bubbles will not keep the sheet in place.
- From one edge of the room, slowly start unrolling the sheet. Two things need to be ensured here. One – the sheet is unrolled and spread according to the exact measurements. Second – the sheet is pressed down hard enough that it sticks to the base floor. If required, trim the edges of the sheet.
The same procedure needs to be followed while installing vinyl flooring on concrete. Ensure that the concrete floor is even and clean before you install the flooring.Installing Vinyl Flooring TilesIf you decide to lay vinyl tiles instead of vinyl flooring,
The following steps should help you in your quest of how to lay vinyl tiles. It is not as difficult as the process of installing vinyl sheet flooring. Not only do these tiles look beautiful, they are also cheaper than the other alternatives and installing vinyl tile is an easy job.
- Vinyl tiles are self adhesive tiles which come in the dimensions of 12 inches by 12 inches. Hence, the first step is to measure the room where you want to install the tiles in order to find out the number of tiles required.
- Once you know the number of tiles required, buy the tiles according to your liking.
- Clean the base surface and ensure that the surface is smooth and dry.
- Peel the tiles and start installing them from one edge of the room to the other edge. Repeat with the other rooms.